Multi-Family Investing Basics Seminar
Time & Location
About the Event
The Apartment Investing Basics Seminar is designed and taught by real-life multifamily investor Pam Scamardo. The goal of this seminar is to teach you how to retire early by investing in apartment buildings. Pam is a self taught investor, and now wants to give you the knowledge to experience the same freedom she has.
So where do you start? This class is designed to set YOU up for success when you embark on your multifamily investing journey. We have compiled a comprehensive course full of resources and tips and will give you the confidence to pivot your investments and start earning passive income!
You will get an intimate in-person course with hands-on note taking and the opportunity to ask questions and advice from Pam herself. Valet parking, dinner, and a drink are also included!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?!
- 3 hours of live, in-person, hands on training
- Multi-family investing 101 workbook
- Hors D'oeurves, a Drink, and Dinner
- Valet Parking
- Complimentary 30 minute consultation post event
- Meet and network with like-minded individuals and form connections with others looking to join the industry
- Ticket$599+$14.98 Service fee$599+$14.98 Service fee0$0